The V2 model now includes an upgraded sun canopy that's 20% larger, and a larger headrest for added side impact protection. The upgraded model also includes a contoured insert with added support for newborns and a new seat belt installation method that's more secure.
The base of the MESA V2 now features the SMARTSecure® System that installs in a matter of seconds. And the self-tensioning LATCH connectors and tightness indicators turn green to signal that a safe installation is complete. A no-rethread harness makes for easier adjustment as your baby grows.
As always, the MESA V2 pairs with all UPPAbaby strollers, connecting the UPPAbaby CRUZ and VISTA strollers without adapters.
The UPPAbaby MESA V2 maximizes ease to minimize error, which allows parents to move forward with confidence and security.
Weight and Dimensions
- Bigger canopy adds 20% more sun coverage + privacy (compared to MESA)
- Larger headrest to improve side impact protectionOne crotch buckle position to eliminate misuse instead of guesswork when adjusting
- Robust infant insert (4–11 lbs) to optimize fit and body positioning of baby with a contoured design
- 4th rebound carry handle position for increased safety in rebound and rear-impact collisions. Required position when installed with or without the base.
- European routing to provide a secure carrier only installation
- Fire retardant free textiles
- Carrier weighs under 10 lbs
- No-rethread harness that adjusts with headrest
- Storage pockets for harness buckles
- Direct attachment to VISTA and CRUZ strollers
- Convenient adapters available for the MINU and RIDGE strollers
- Carry handle with stroller release button
- Removable and washable seat fabric
- European Belt route
- Suitable from 4–35 lbs, or up to 32” (whichever comes first)
- Weight: 9.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 15.9” L x 21” W x 24.6” H