1st Chair Ollie GliderRegular price $759.00
- Skillfully designed to embrace with exceptional comfort; tested for durability and expected function.
- Frame is constructed as a one solid-piece “picture-frame” backs from Southern Yellow Pine for durability. Southern Yellow Pine has the same strength as a Red Oak and used for building homes. Wood used is sourced from southeast United States.
- Five-ply engineered cross-grain and support block construction with mortise and tenon joints for exceptional stability. –
- Eight-gauge springs with secondary support rail ensure independent seating comfort across the seating area.
- The GelTopper™ proprietary seat cushion is constructed of long lasting high-density foam, topped with memory foam that contains a cool-gel technology that keeps the seat from holding body heat. The cushion is finished wrapped in Dacron layers for resiliency and bounce back offering you the most comfortable seat made for the Nursery.
- Wider steel tubular swivel base for stability and quiet glide.
- Recliners: inside hidden recline mechanism handle for ease of use in reclining with a baby.
- Each back cushion is channel stitched keeping the fibers evenly distributed, using Virgin siliconized polyester fiber fill and never animal hair.
- No bio-based or recycled materials are used in the construction of our chairs.
- No harsh chemicals are added to fabrics.
- Available with or without button
- Many other fabric option available - stop in to see the selection
- SPECIAL ORDER ONLY: 8 - 10 week lead time
- IN-STORE Pick-up only
Dimensions: 32.5w x 32d x 38h